KGAWG MEMBER BENEFITS
Benevolent Welfare Fund
Life Insurance and Funeral Cover
BUSINESS LISTING AND OPPORTUNITY
Membership is Mandatory especially if you want to benefit from any of the services listed above. A mandatory membership fee is Ksh. 2000 per year. Member’s calendar year begins June 30 through June 30 of the following year. This is a membership organization and you will not receive any services or be allowed to register for any benefits such as the Benevolent Welfare Fund, Life Insurance/Funeral Expenses Cover, or any Investments with KGAWG if you are not a member of KGAWG. Register your name on the portal above. This application serves as your membership registration.
- A Ksh. 10,000 membership fee shall be paid annually per person to cover the welfare fund. By the end of the year surplus membership monies will be used as follows: (check your option). Assist members
buydown their dues for the following year
- Buy life insurance for members in order to increase their personal benefits when something happens to them
- Invest (to be determined later)
- Donate to the welfare fund
- Withdraw and receive the balance from the organization at the end of the year if there is any surplus.
- Members shall add in funds in case of any deficit.
- Members cannot receive a refund until at the end of the fiscal year if there is a surplus
- There is 45 days grace period
- Your Spouse is encouraged to participate in order to cover his side of
family, which means he has to sign the complete application and pay all fees required i.e. this is where step childrenare covered or buy insurancepolicy. For Example, it will cost Ksh. 24,000 to cover your side of familyand that of your husband’s side of family.
- Member MUST be fully paid up member to receive any benefits
- No funds will be paid to non-members and any other person outside the nuclear family as stipulated in the constitution
- We discourage members from soliciting funds from members as they choose not to sign up their families and friends as it defeats the goal of the constitution. Do not use this forum to solicit funds for people you choose not to cover on the welfare plan.
- If membership is under 30 people then payout amount is Ksh. 30000 and if membership is over 50 people then
payoutis Ksh. 50000, or more with more members.
- The maximum
for more than two members who are fully paid but had the same dead person is 1.5 for example if the benefit is Ksh. 50,000 then the maximum benefit is only Ksh. 75,000 to be divided among all paid relatives. payout
- Once you sign in, there is no withdrawal until the end of the fiscal year which is June 30 of every year at which point you can elect to continue with the welfare fund or withdraw. You are free to participate in any other services being offered by KGAWG.
We have great Insurance opportunities you MUST consider. This is NOT a Monthly payment but YEARLY PAYMENT.
This section is an effort for members to showcase their business as well as fundraise for KGAWG. KGAWG is showcasing businesses of KGAWG members for free during the website design period. Thereafter, a fee of Ksh. 2500 will be assessed. Ksh. 2000 will go to the web designer and Ksh.500 will remain with KGAWG as a fundraiser effort to assist with KGAWG mission. Your advertisement will remain for life unless members report bad reviews about your business then it will be taken down. Non-Members can advertise at the above rate. All investment opportunities will remain optional as described above to allow members the opportunity to participate ONLY in what they feel most comfortable with at the same time not overwhelming anybody as WE all are not EQUAL and may have our priorities different. KGAWG is here to showcase your products. Take advantage of this great opportunity. Tell your friend to submit their business for listing by KGAWG by first paying the treasure the funds and then submitting their advertisement through our website firstname.lastname@example.org. KGAWG also welcomes DONATION of more than Ksh.2500 from our beloved sponsors.
Mpesa Number: Treasurer – Edith Azegele 0722 682391
KAIMOS GIRLS ALUMNI WELFARE GROUP (KGAWG)
KCB Bank (KCB Moi Avenue, Nairobi)
Account Number: 1223206807
Pay Bill Number:943123